About Me

My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

JAGONG FAMILY


Long time ago (not so long la but few years back), there's someone who told me that friends at work will be part of our family too. Now, I agree with the statement. Besides family at home, we also need family at work. Well, actually we need family everywhere and anywhere. The need of belonging... That is what I learn during my study.

Hmm... Working with the company which managed by the poor management will just give me headache. BAD HEADACHE!!! Thanks to my lovely and wonderful JAGONG FAMILY. They listen to me. They comfort me. They show me the light when I was trapped in the dark. In other words, they help me with the solution whenever I suffer from brain drain. Thanks a million JAGONG FAMILY!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow. Picnic with JAGONG FAMILY!!!! Sungai Pisang.. Here we come!!! Kakak Jagong will bring some bihun goreng... Abang Jagong will prepare drinks and me????hmmm.. No idea... Later to decide.. What should I bring, eh?

~~Budak Jagong