About Me

My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chaos at the Office

Chaos... The only word that can describe my situation at the office right now. Mommy will be on leave for two month!!! Suddenly I have lots to do. It is not because of when Mommy's here, I only do the half job. Aiyooo... The thing is, I don't really start doing Mommy's part. Why so sudden? All the incoming project makes me headache la. C'mon la... I only have 2 hands. Why do they need to pass the simple things to me?dunno how to do, meh?

Only me, myself JAGA the whole dept. What lah!!! No consideration, meh?

Enough with the work...


Sweet thing also happen to me today. Now, HE knows how to start the conversation. He do IM me via Google Apps. Ahaks! Yesterday he looks so MEAN. Hmmm... I can't read his mind. What ever...

No comments: