About Me

My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SUPER Busy on MARCH!!!

As predicted, will be SUPER VERY BUSY for the whole month of March. By coming home at 10.30pm everyday have became routine. By not coming back at all and stranded in the office every 2-day is so-called cliche. Get used of forgotten what is weekend.

Burdened by Tsunami of work where least people will noticed about how big the project that we engaged with. TIRED. Need a HOLIDAY.

Dear Boss,
Please get me an assistant. I need a LIFE!!!


LOVE STORY??? What kind of story is that? Duh!!! I don't have time for myself. For others??? Just think for yourself.

***********************************************************************************

I don't care about what will happen next. I'm going to take my leave for a week NEXT MONTH. Lang Tengah Island sounds good, right? XD


Footnote:
Just ignore the grammatical error. TQ.

No comments: