About Me

My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sexy Red

I lost my SEXY RED Satio yesterday morning. What a dramatic scene. I positively sure that it was there when I pay my food at the counter, by the time I come to take it back, it's already GONE!!!

My stupidity and clumsiness really put me into trouble. I lost all my business contacts and appointments. Favorite pictures, clips and songs... DANG!!!

Now, desperately need new handphone. Pathetic me.

4 comments:

Fatin Fairuz said...

Nak buat mcm mane azza..dah jadik..tp kalau aku pun mau aku melalak tak hengat..

zaZa_Luv said...

aku pon blagak tenang je kt opis. dlm ati sungguh xkeruan!!!

Fatin Fairuz said...

azza..aku ade tag ko kat sini..nanti singgah ek ;)

http://fatinfairuz.blogspot.com/2011/05/perkahwinan-idaman-by-amiraismira.html

zaZa_Luv said...

kenapa aku rasa cam sengal jer ble kne tag ngan mende sebegini?huuuuu... tacing... ntah ble turn aku..stakat brangan, lebih dr ni aku leh imagine..