About Me

My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dabong, Kelantan

Went for my BFF's wedding last month (June 1, 2012). My long journey to Kelantan. My very first time to Kelantan and it was so...

The road, not like what we have in KL. Big hole here and there. Traffic jam for about few kilometers with only two lanes was not a big deal for the local people. Even my kampung got better road.

Dabong??? Do we really have place named Dabong in Malaysia? Well, you may find by Google it, duh! XD

Nothing much about Dabong to share.

1) The wedding ceremony was way too simple. No kompang. No bunga manggar. But the food was not so bad.
2) Gunung Stong. Enjoy the scenery of highest waterfall! they also provides challet for visitor. Clean.
3) Food. Nasi berlauk and nasi kerabu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't they have any other menu? Some food stall did sell roti canai but in limited quantity. If you're late, you've got nothing.
4) Pasar malam. I don't know what the local people call it but it's like pasar malam at my place. The only different is they started from 4pm and end at 7pm. They did sell clothes, foods, groceries, and etc.
5) Train station. Yeah, we stay at the hotel opposite the train station. Thanks to the 24/7 operated train station, me and my friend can get late night snacks at the mini mart nearby.

On our way back to Subang, my dear BFF and her husband bring us to Rantau Panjang to shop since this is my very first time to Kelantan. Hot weather. Sweating like @#$%. Continue our journey back home at 12+pm. Oh, we stopped at Bukit Bunga before heading to Rantau Panjang. I bought 3 packs of Keropok Ikan for Mama... XD

Traffic jam from Raub to Genting Sempah. I've been sleeping like dead bear for 6 hours. We stop at Genting Sempah for dinner. Safely arrived at... almost 10pm.

Thanks to my dear BFF and husband for the trip & hospitality. Also for the good experience!!! XD

No comments: